- @AdamSessler You just gotta grab him from the very back, with one hand. Their pinchers don't reach there. 8 hours ago
- @edclef @vectorpoem Have you gotten any cool fanart that you could ask the creators of if you could use? 13 hours ago
- @edclef @vectorpoem Most of them seem to be concept art. I haven't seen many games with screenshot profile backgrounds. 13 hours ago
- @indiaknight @rhipratchett Canada Post does pretty much the same thing! We even have an "H0H 0H0" postal code. 13 hours ago
- @theMirai Sounds like League of Legends. 13 hours ago
Mitch Bowman's internet domicile.
Tag Archives: limbo
June 19, 2012Posted by on
It’s becoming increasingly clear that games have begun evolving past the point of being merely entertainment software. In their progress towards attaining status as a proper artistic medium, it has ceased being adequate to be simply entertaining. We now expect more of our games than ever before.
No doubt, many developers have stepped up to the plate, offering us amazing audio-visual masterpieces, easily transcending the categorization of mere software. We’ve been given entire worlds to explore, interesting characters to meet, and epic tales to shape with our actions. These are by all means incredible achievements, but they come with new challenges to be faced. Read more of this post